No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Job type: Part time / minimum 25 hours per week, days negotiable / National wage
- Recruiter : William Plane (Director)
- Based at: Unit 1, Midland Road, North Walsham, NR28 9JR
- How to apply: In writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a general production assistant to aid in the expansion of our busy sign and embroidery business. Work consists of cutting and preparing vinyl graphics, finishing printed banners and displays. Garment decoration including logo embroidery and heat transfer.
Duties will include:
- Cutting & installing vinyl graphics onto a range of substrates such as vehicles, boards & glass
- Finishing printed displays such as banners, posters, labels, point of sale and wide format graphics
- Digitising clients logos and outputting onto clothing and textiles via embroidery and heat transfer
- Completing web based orders including packing and arranging couriers to meet specific deadlines
- Aiding customers new and existing face to face as well as on the telephone and via email
The skills of the ideal candidate would be:
- Good IT knowledge
- An interest in art and design
- A high attention to detail and good organisational skills
- The ability to interact within a team
- An effective communicator
- Ability to work on their own initiative
We look forward to hearing from you.